Our facilitators are accredited by Development Dimensions International “DDI”. to deliver the most
significant DDI’s Training Programs.
DDI “Development Dimensions International” Training Programs
Creating better leaders for a better future
Frontline managers are the linchpins that connect strategy to execution, and they do this by directly supervising 80% of the workforce. These leaders are the defining factor between success and failure, and they need help. Did you know:
These statistics aren’t surprising considering that 60% of frontline leaders have never received training for the role. There are no short cuts to building better leaders, but there is a way for leaders to develop into the skilled and effective boss that employees respect and want to work for.
DDI’s Interaction Management® (IM) develops the critical interpersonal and leadership skills that managers at the frontline need to be effective. A study across 40+ years of research proves that IM has a positive impact on leaders, employees, and the business. The research shows that:
- 81% of direct reports whose leader attended IM® reported increased engagement.
- 8.5 of out 10 clients report that DDI solutions lead to measurable change and sustainable outcomes year after year.
- 77% of organizations report decreased turnover.
Customize for your organization
Interaction Management provides the flexibility you need to meet your leaders’—and your organization’s—unique challenges. Choose from a wide variety of courses, modalities, and languages to transform your leaders and drive better business results. Customizable courses cover critical leadership skills such as:
- A.R.T Of Interviewing
- Accelerating Business Decisions
- Addressing Poor Performance Building and Sustaining Trust
- Coaching for Peak Performance
- Communicating for Leadership Success Embracing Change
- Executing Strategy at the Front Line
- Leading Virtually
- Making High-Quality Decisions Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Strengthening Your Partnerships
- Strong Start
- Taking the HEAT
- Valuing Differences
- Your Leadership Journey
PROOF THAT DDI’S LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PAYS OFF 40+ years of research on the impact of Interaction Management®